Williams College Parents
Parents of currently enrolled Williams College students have a wonderful opportunity to be members of the Taconic Golf Club at a very affordable rate. To be considered for membership, your primary residence must be outside of a 50 mile radius from the Taconic Golf Club and you can’t own a second home/property within the radius either.
Eligibility and Application Process
- Parents of currently enrolled Williams students are eligible for Parent membership if they live beyond a 50-mile radius of Taconic.
- Download your membership application here, complete it, scan it, and email it back to the Taconic Business Office. You can also mail the completed application to Taconic Golf Club, 19 Meacham Street, Williamstown, MA 01267
- Your application will be accepted when recommended by the Membership committee and approved by the Board of Directors
- Single – $706
- Couple – $1,354
- Unlimited playing privileges
- May bring up to 7 guests at a time (guests play at the member’s guest rate of $70)
- May make tee times up to 7 days in advance
- Eligible to play in all club tournaments. In the event a tournament is oversubscribed, however, regular members will have priority and non-resident members will be eligible on a space available basis.
- Members’ children under 13 play free when accompanied by parent
- Discount member pricing on carts and clubhouse food and beverage
- Charge privileges
- Locker rental and club storage available
If membership isn’t an option, you may still take advantage of what the club has to offer, including use of the golf course and dining facilities, on an ad hoc basis. More information regarding membership options, daily green free options, and dining can be found on our home page.
2018 Non-Member Green Fee Rates:
Parent – $95 (week days and after 1:00 PM on weekends)
Guest of Parent – $110
2018 Cart Fees:
18 Holes Member ( 2 riders) – $34
18 Holes Non-Member – $45
Clubhouse and Dining Facilities:
The Taconic Clubhouse, established in 1955, is located on the corner of Water and Meacham Streets in the center of Williamstown and within walking distance of Williams College. Full locker facilities and club storage are provided for our members and guests.
The full service restaurant is open to the public and serves luncheon and dinner during the golfing season. Dine on our terraces overlooking the great Taconic golf course and enjoy one of the best vistas in Berkshire County. For more information visit the “dining section” of the Taconic website.
For more information, contact the business office at 413-458-9669 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.