Our practice center is located at Cole Field on the Williams campus (directions below), and is open from late May through late August. Extended limited hours through the season will be available after August 16. Use of the practice center is free to all Taconic members. Guests, visiting alumni and the general public pay either a per basket fee of $5.00 or a daily fee of $15.00 (all the balls you can hit). A large putting green, a chipping and bunker practice area and practice nets are located at the golf course.
Hours of Operation:
Open Monday, May 20 2019
Monday: 12:00 PM to 6:oo PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday: 12:oo PM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
DIRECTIONS FROM TACONIC GOLF CLUB
- Turn left onto Route 43 North
- At Route 2 intersection, turn left onto Route 2 West for 1/10 of a mile
- Turn right onto Southworth Street
- Turn left onto Lynde Lane
- Take a right at the stop sign onto Stetson
- Follow the road for 2/10 mile and you will see the Practice Center on your left at the bottom of the hill
Distance: 1.3 miles. Travel time: 4 minutes.
Please contact the golf shop regarding private lessons and for information regarding upcoming instructional clinics. More information is available by calling the golf shop at (413)458-3997.