Williams College employees have a wonderful opportunity to be members of the Taconic Golf Club at a very affordable rate. Employees of the college pay reduced annual membership dues and the initiation fee is waived. The college employee membership program provides full membership status to those who enroll.
Eligibility & Application Process
- Regular full–time or permanent part–time employees of the college (as determined by the college’s office of human resources) and their spouses are eligible for College membership
- Download your membership application here, complete it, scan it, and email it back to the Taconic Business Office. You can also mail the completed application to Taconic Golf Club 19 Meacham Street, Williamstown, MA 0126
- Applicants are accepted when recommended by the Membership committee and approved by the Board of Directors
- Single, College Employee – $1,862
- Single, Spouse of College Employee- $2,322
- Couple, Both College Employees- $3,290
- Couple, One College Employee- $3,515
- Payroll deduction option for dues (choose either 10- or 20-pay periods)
- Unlimited playing privileges
- May bring up to 7 guests at a time (guests play at the member’s guest rate of $70)
- May make tee times up to 10 days in advance
- Eligible to play in all club tournaments
- Members’ children under 13 play free when accompanied by parent
- Discount member pricing on carts and clubhouse food and beverage
- Charge privileges
- Locker rental and club storage available
If membership isn’t an option, you may still Take advantage of what the club has to offer, including use of the golf course, and dining facilities, on and ad hoc basis. More information regarding membership options, daily green fee options, and dining can be found on our home page.
2018 Non-Member Green Fee Rates:
Williams Employee or Spouse – $95 (week days and after 1:00 PM on weekends)
Guest of Employee – $110
2018 Cart Fees:
18 Holes Member ( 2 riders) – $34
18 Holes Non-Member – $45
Clubhouse and Dining Facilities:
The Taconic Clubhouse, established in 1955, is located on the corner of Water and Meacham Streets in the center of Williamstown and within walking distance of Williams College. Full locker facilities and club storage are provided for our members and guests.
The full service restaurant is open to the public and serves luncheon and dinner during the golfing season. Dine on our terraces overlooking the great Taconic golf course and enjoy one of the best vistas in Berkshire County. For more information visit the “dining section” of the Taconic website.
For more information, contact the business office at 413-458-9669 or email at email@example.com.