Taconic continues to be a true golfing gem here in Berkshire County. Golf Digest rated it in the top 20 courses in the state and Golf Week rated it the second best college campus course in the country!
Regular Membership Categories
- Regular – Available to those wishing to join as a full member. No resident requirements apply.
- Under 40 Regular – discounted dues for younger members-based on age
- Non-Resident – for those who live beyond 50 miles of Taconic ($10 trail fee required with this category)
- Junior Dependent – for juniors (13-18) whose parents are Taconic members
- Junior – for juniors (13-18) whose parents are not Taconic members
- Junior/College Age –semester-based memberships for juniors (18-24)
- Auxiliary – a limited-play seasonal membership for those who belong to another local golf club ($10 trail fee required with this category)
- Emeritus – a special category developed for long-time members of Taconic Golf Club
- Taconic Family Gold Membership – For the family interested in evening play with extra benefits
Williams College Membership Categories
- Williams College Employee – for full-time and benefit-eligible Williams employees
- Williams Under 40 College Employee– discounted dues for younger members
- Resident Alumni – for Williams alumni who live locally
- Non-Resident Alumni – for Williams alumni who live beyond 50 miles of Taconic ($10 trail fee required with this category)
- Williams Student– semester-based memberships for Williams students
- Willams Parent – for parents of currently enrolled Williams students ($10 trail fee required with this category)
Click on any category for detailed information about eligibility, membership privileges, dues and application forms. Complete the application, scan it, and email back to the Taconic business office. For further information, please contact us by phone: (413) 458-9669.