2017 MEMBERSHIP INQUIRIES
Taconic Golf Club has a limited number of membership slots available before reaching our Board approved quota. 2015 has been a tremendous year for our club both on and off the course, and Taconic continues to be a true golfing gem here in Berkshire County. Golf Digest rated it in the top 20 courses in the state and GolfWeek rated it the second best college campus course in the country! In 2016 we will host the Massachusetts State Amateur Championship for the 5th time.
Regular Membership Categories
Click on any category for detailed information about eligibility, membership privileges, dues and application forms. Initiation fees can be paid upfront or over 10 years.
- Regular – Available to those wishing to join as a full member. No resident requirements apply.
- Under 40 Regular – discounted dues for younger members-based on age
- Non-Resident – for those who live beyond 50 miles of Taconic
- Junior/Regular – for juniors (13-18) whose parents are not Taconic members
- Junior/Dependent – for juniors (13-18) whose parents are Taconic members
- Junior/College Age –semester-based memberships for juniors (18-24)
- Auxiliary – a limited-play seasonal membership for those who belong to another local golf club
- Emeritus – a special category developed for long-time members of Taconic Golf Club
- House – a non-golfing clubhouse membership
Williams College Membership Categories
Taconic Corporate Membership Categories